Friday, July 31, 2009

An Unearthed FashionGem: DAN SANTOSO PHOTOGRAPHY

We already know that I am into production...fashion shoots and art direction. I absolutely love well conceptualized concepts for fashion ad campaigns or fashion editorials. Production is HUGE in making it all happen and when the finish product is put together it really shows what type of production went into it.

Films are the ultimate thing that comes to mind when I think of production and having studied it I can appreciate what goes into creating masterpieces for people to see and be moved. It's a special form of ART and I would like to share with you someone that I believes embodies that in their work but through photography.

Allow me to introduce to you DAN SANTOSO....

His work speaks for its self:





No comments:

Post a Comment