Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's Go BEYOND the RACK!!

My peoples, ladies or gents, don't be mad at me but it's been a couple of crazy days for me and somebody needs to update there phone...because if I really wanna get with this blogging thing, I have to stay on it, even on the GO!!! But all I'm asking is for you to bear with me...I haven't forgot about you...ahhh, the life of a modern day Renaissance Woman - forgive me! ;-)

So, I know it's been awhile but I just found out about this FABULOUS website called Beyond the Rack, where you can shop luxury brands at very, very low prices...EXCLUSIVELY for members ONLY. There is only three ways to become a member:

(1) be invited by a friend who's a member already (I consider you my friends so use this personal invitation code: NSW3C099A71 to join)
(2) request membership or
(3) get invited by one of their special marketing partners.

Once you become a member you can get emails of crazy sales saving you up to 70% off on major brands they work with like for instance, currently PRADA (purses & wallets) and AG Jeans are on sale til Saturday 1pm. We just missed Rich&Skinny Jeans but there are even Men's apparel brands that they feature. When sales start there's a limited time and quantity with the merchandise so, it's important to shop early as soon as you get notification of sales your interested in shopping.

Beyond the Rack is a guaranteed easy-breezy shopping experience. I don't know about you but exclusivity, the idea of avoiding retail lines and just getting great deals on brands I know I can not afford at retail price is the way to go. How about it girls...ahem...I mean Ladies!

Oh, and you get a $10 credit towards your account if you sign up TODAY!!

in LOVE,
Lady Yvette


No comments:

Post a Comment