Monday, July 6, 2009

SUMMER SALES...NOW??!!!

Independence's Day is usually the excuse for retailers to have a sale but I've noticed that most retailers have started their summer sales...early. And I mean blow-out sales where mostly EVERYTHING in store is more than 50% off!

This holiday weekend I had the luxury to go shopping in SoHo on Broadway (where new yorkers and tourist alike go to get deals and shop til they drop..lol) and every store I stepped into there was a sale!!! At this point in the game, being that I have been in retail so long, I could tell that it wasn't just the simple July 4th weekend sales but HUGE "we-are-in-desperate-need-of-sales-to-go-up" and "we-are-in-desperate-need-to-get-rid-of" summer sales!!! Steven, Aldo Shoes, Zara's, Forever 21, TopShop, all look as though they have inventory that needs to go before next month's fall shipment arrive.

Steven by Steven Madden is having a buy one, get the other pair 90% off sale....Aldo is having an up to 70% off sale on most flats, platforms, and low-heeled sandals...Zara's entire store is filled with $39.99 fly sandals marked down from $99.99-$129.99 along with trendy items like harem pants, boyfriend blazers, and tissue-paper thin tee tanks going from $9.99-$39.99...The new TopShop has racks setup like a sample sale with Brit-influenced duds on sale for $25, $30, and $40, about 50% off the original price! - I am sure I could go on forever...

If you got the extra cash and need some great bargains in your life...NOW is the time to do it. Summer ain't ova yet!

in LOVE
Lady Yvette

P.S. If you need to utilize me be my guess and contact me for personal shopping services. I am available...mzladyyvette@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment