Wednesday, July 8, 2009

REPORTING TO ALL SHOE LOVERS...REPORT SIGNATURE is the answer!

Okay, those of us women who LOVE shoes, I am
betting you are thinking, "hmmmmm, what shoes should I get now...." Well, Mz. Lady Yvette is...and I want them ALL!!! Have you seen the Jimmy Choo for H&M(see pic above)? Or those Balmain Studded Crystal sandals? What about those thigh-high Gucci boots out for Fall? Whew...I could go on but I have to be honest here because, there is no way in Gods name I can afford these HOTT to def shoes, boots or sandals...HONESTLY! And if I could, you would see a pick of me rockin' them fo' sure!...LOL (For the record, though...the Jimmy Choo's for H&M will run about $99 to $299 - pretty reasonable!)


Well, to satisfy that urge immediately (since those Choos won't be out for another four months) I would like to suggest Report Signature for the sassy and daring! Which you all have to be if you LOVE shoes!! I happen to discover and fall in LOVE with Report Signatures back in November! I think I was going through either ELLE or LUCKY magazine and came across them(I may be wrong about the month but it was definitely a while back). I have yet to own a pair but I am just about to order a pair very soon(I will be sure to post what I buy). These shoes are very affordable, chic, sexy, glamorous, and right on trend! Plus, you will find all kinds of celebs rocking them...but I could careless about that because I wear what I like and just because a celebrity is rockin' them does NOT dictate what Mz. Lady Yvette wears!!...Can I get an "Amen"!!!

Anywho, mi ladies you should go to either their official website or check out SHOPSTYLE for a great selection of Report Signature shoes, sandals and boots!!

1 comment:

  1. So hot! Can't wait to see which ones you get.

    ReplyDelete