Wednesday, July 1, 2009

INSIDE THE WORLD OF ANNA - "THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE"


Ladies & Gents (those that are into this stuff...FASHION, yeah!) get ready to mark your calendars for August 28th, 2009...WHY, you ask?...

...Well, I can only speak for myself and how VOGUE magazine has influenced my love and passion for fashion. I collect that magazine for cryin' out loud and for those of you that can admit to referencing to VOGUE as their fashion bible, don't you wonder what ALL goes into publishing a magazine of that stature? And what about the woman who told Oprah to lose 20 lbs, who's behind it all...Anna Wintour - what's it really like to be her? Well, again I can only speak for myself being that my interests lies in fashion editorial and fashion, period but, I think you will be thrilled to know that RJ Cutler's(The War Room) documentary, The September Issue will be released for our viewing fashion fix on that date!!

The Days-In-the-Life of Anna-Wintour and her team of editors are exposed in this documentary showing how American VOGUE's heaviest issue of the year is composed - The September issue. Director and producer, RJ Cutler follows Wintour during the production of the 2007 September issue; their BIGGEST ISSUE EVER including 840 pages, with 727 pages of them being ads.

Already winning the Grand Jury Prize this year at the Sundance Film Festival for Excellence in Cinematography this movie has already started a frenzy amongst those well-connected within fashion with fashion screening parties all over! Bootlegs of course, but I'm gonna wait for the U.S. theatrical release in August. On June 24th, the world premiere of , The September Issue was aired on Access Hollywood and you must check it out! (see below) Just watching I got goosebumps, giddy, and now I am counting the days....

in LOVE,
Lady Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment