Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tonight's the Night for FASHION

So as most of you all know it's Fashion's Night Out and I don't know about you but I am hitting the streets of NY and ready to bump into all kinds of celebrities, models, designers....and fashionistas, like me!!



I will be at the Rosa Cha show before I head down to SoHo to meet Alexander Wang, Jack & Lazaro of Proenza, and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte @ Open Ceremony. I may even stop by Fred Leighton on Madison Ave to check out the fabulous window display by Zac Posen + Lori Goldstein + Tabitha Simmons, one of many that I will most likely see just walking down Madison Ave. A friend of mine I know will be a Sak Fifth Avenue to check out the pop shop of William Rast, Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala's line....and OMG!!! Christian Siriano will be at Saks too!!! Another friend of mine may celebrate Brooklyn style and head over to Pieces of Brooklyn .


I could go on with what's happening...I would suggest to just get up and get OUT in the name of FASHION!!! Go to the Official Fashion's Night Out website and create your own itinerary!!

Hopefully, I see you on the street...;-)

in LOVE
Lady Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment