Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tonight is the Night for Fashion, Part 2!!! - NYFW

Okay, ladies it's been really crazy and it's gonna get even more crazy with Fashion Week upon us...I will be attending my first New York Fashion Week fashion show today and I am so excited to share this journey with you...Below is the line up of what shows I will be covering for NYFW!!!

Thursday Sept. 10th - 1st Annual Fashion's Night Out & kick-off of NYFW
Rosa Cha fashion show @ The Salon 5pm

Friday Sept 11th - Cynthia Rowley @ Gothan Hall 4pm
ARISE African Fashion Collective @ The Promenade 7pm

Saturday Sept 12th - Christian Siriano @ The Promenade 4pm

Sunday Sept 13th - Tuleh @ The Promenade 7pm

Tuesday Sept 15th TIBI @ The Promenade 7pm

Thursday Sept 17th Trias @ The Promenade 3pm

For it to be my first, I think I did pretty well...I contacted and requested over 30 PR agencies for an invite to the shows! So, this is the beginning....

in LOVE,

Lady Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment