Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Blues with Christian Siriano

Lady Yvette is blue today....(big sigh)

I don't know but I honestly think it's the weather and somehow in all my gloom I sit here wondering how the Christian Siriano show went...how SADD, yes - I missed it!! Below is the official evite I received so I could attend...


But not to worry, because I will check it out @ nymag.com where you can get the latest updates on the NYFW shows at Bryant Park...ahhhh, the beauty of the internet.

Speaking of Christian Siriano, did you know that his exclusive line for Payless Shoes just came out!! Under a multi-season deal, Siriano for Payless was made available this past Tuesday, September 8th at selected Payless Shoe Stores and payless.com. This is Christian's first shoe & bag collection which he originally debuted in his A/W 09 show last season at NYFW. See below the images of what other bloggers posted in Febuaray 09 about these haute for less shoes!

Photo via Imaxtree

I will say I am very disappointed because there was all this buzz last season about these particular shoes (seen above) but come to find out these were only made for the runway!! Go to payless.com and see the difference between those up there and what was ACTUALLY produced....I was dead set on mostly ALL of them - especially for prices between $35-$50.

Egyptian-inspired turquoise bootie...the only one I'd consider purchasing.

Wouldn't you be disappointed too?

in LOVE
Lady Yvette

2 comments:

  1. boo!- I'm sorry you missed the show. :( and, of course, leave it to payless to ruin fabulous shoes by playing down/omitting their best features (those lower heels are weak!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, darhling...there will always be the next time! And those heels are WEAK indeed...A shoe, pump, etc. needs the right arc/heel on a shoe for it to be fit for a Lady...;-)

    ReplyDelete