Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Fashion Abamassador's Fall Debut

As the season is changing and life is evolving, I am very excited for this years' Fall season brisking nearer. As I continue in motion with change I am constantly evolving with establishing myself in this cyber world of fashion with my fashion blog....and FINALLY, I think I got it!!!

I would like to introduce to you THE FASHION AMBASSADOR!! Think of me as a canvas, a palette, an inspiration board, a medium, and a resource of fashion artistry...whew! This will tie into my business of providing emerging designers/brands, "unknown celebrities" of the fashion world an outlet to become "known". I will provide a unique way of introducing and promoting artists to the industry through my visions, creativity, passion and LOVE for fashion. I am a model/muse, art director, producer and writer so through my art I want to create a collaborative, evolving, and positive influence in fashion...this is my mission statement to you all, in LOVE! ;-) You can look forward to me conceptualizing and creating a more visually inspiring layout to this blog for one thing...everything else will come together and I want to surprise you but just know this is a place for you to utilize my LOVE, excitement, and passion to promote ALL aspects of the Art of Fashion!!!

Now the Inspiration of the Day: I will be shooting/collaborating with photographer Alejandro Duran and the concept the team came up with is a Egyptian Space Age/Tribal Cyborg inspired fashion story which we plan to shop as an conceptual editorial to a few fashion magazines. I am modeling, contributing to the art direction and my make-up! I am nervous and excited and the pressure is ON!!! I am very disappointed and hurt that my sister wasn't inspired enuf to help me out with this collabo and do the make-up. She is pursuing make-up artistry and I realized she's not in it for the Love anymore....and to think I was her MUSE!...honing your craft at any chance you get with a great team is what I thought sharpened you as an artist....Anyway, wish me good luck!!

I present to you my inspiration for this shoot......
VOGUE China - Scientific Glamour, Aug 2009

Photography by Greg Kadel
photo via Fashionation


VOGUE Italy - The Total Lady, Sept 2003

Photography by Steven Klein
Photo via Cyana Trend Land


Dazed and Confused - April 2009


Photography by Josh Olins
Photo via Fashionation

photo and make-up by Cassirenee

It's ironic my sister is my inspiration....

in LOVE
Lady Yvette

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by Style Margarine :) I would love to help you on your layout.. email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely! Thanks for stopping by and checking things out!

    ReplyDelete