Thursday, February 19, 2009

Iz that a tattoo?...NO, it's BATUCADA Paris!

"Butterfly 2" of the Tropical Gardens Collection designed by Caroline Homery

The idea of a tattoo on my body has always bothered me to a degree. You see, as a model I needed to keep the skin flawless from any permanent image, symbol or word ink-stained on my body...BUT those of you who don't do tattoos, like me, this is for you...those of you who do, this could be for you too! I will admit, though, I thought about getting one every now and then...;-)

Batucada Paris is an innovative, eco-friendly design company that manufactures tattoo like jewelry that can be worn dressy or casual. The jewelry is made of an "eco-plastic" formula that contours to your body as you wear it. It is light-weight, flexible, and even water resistant! Batucada also provides creative promotional requests for companies looking to promote a brand or looking to bring forth an advertising message through their jewelry. There are six different collections: Boroco, Pacific, Tropical Gardens, Galaxy, Oriental, and Rock'n Tattoo. Check out some of my favorite pieces below...



The Boroco Collection designed by Otalia Noel






As you can see these pieces can easily integrate in your wardrobe as a statement piece or just a simple accent. Versatile in appearance you can work a necklace into a bracelet and visa versa. Batucada Paris is available online at http://www.brooklyn5and10.com/ and you can go directly to Batucada Paris to check out more of the collections.

HOLLA!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. These bracelets and necklaces are awesome! I love the butterfly necklace.... great idea...I will check out the site! talk later,mom

    ReplyDelete