Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FRESH AZ IM IZ....a look into my style



So as you all know this blogging thing is NEW to me and I've been racking my brain on EXACTLY what I want to "Present...". So, on that note, I figured it out! My close friends who know me well would probably describe me as FABULOUS, FIERCE, DRAMATIC, and TRENDY. So what I came up with in describing MY style is HOBO CHIC.

The concocting of high end with low end or high end with high street labels is just fun and comes easy. I LOVE the idea of layering pieces, pieces that drape, structured chic cuts, fabulous high-heeled/platform shoes, funky kicks when I want to retire and take a brake from high-heels, dope accessories(scarves, over-sized earrings, chunky bracelets, bulky rings, and hats) that makes a statement and completes the outfit, and dope sunglasses which falls into the category of accessories but stands alone in wardrobing to me. If I am missing something I'm sure I will add it to the list but this is ME...and what I want to present to you. Something refined and relaxed, classic but modern, with a twist(hard twist)of Drama!...

P.S. The Olsen twins are the poster ladies of this and although, I like this look sometime they over do it...but look forward to Fall/Winter 09 sneak peaks, dope finds, trendy boutiques, cute platform shoes, and trendy accessories I fall for...;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment