Saturday, July 10, 2010

MY INSPIRATION: Vogue Italia June 2010


I'm a little late on this one but once I discovered this I had to share....it's a story shot by Steven Miesel for VOGUE Italia June 2010. For me it's a confirmation I am on the right path...this editorial is BRILLIANT in so many ways. The stylist, Marie-Amelie Sauvé is absolutely a true artist in creating such an illusion and sculpting such looks that make us really believe....Pat McGrath also goes there with the understated, over grit & greased make-up to make us believe completely...and how about the casted models, Eva Herzigova, Tanga Moreau, Yuri Pleskun, Cole Mohr, Will Lewis and Berthold Rothas. KUDOS!!!

About a year ago, I thought of a fashion editorial that had to do with the homeless in NYC. I wanted to make the models look like bums on the street but with high-end fashion.

Authentic. Raw. Cinematic. Artistry. Vision.



















BELLO!

in LOVE,
Lady Yvette

1 comment:

  1. Great post, http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I know you'll love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete