Thursday, June 3, 2010

My new word is FANTABULOUS, ya'll...LOL

During the course of two months since I last wrote a post on my FANTABULOUS blog..lol..(I know its been too long - shame on me) I came across soooooo much I could have shared with you that I failed to. And I totally see the importance to at least give you all something once a week....right??!?!? My apologies and from this point on I will (..omg, am i really making this commitment??..) update my blog weekly.


Okay. SO what's new? Everything!! Did I mention I started school again to finally obtain my Bachelor's in PR & Marketing with a specialization in Project Management? Oh, and I hold the title of online fashion editor of Signature Hits Magazine, a re-branded young professional lifestyle magazine that has soooooo much potential. Can't wait to see where we take it...First issue is out on newsstands...Where?? Well, from the sounds of it you can get them on newsstands and shops primarily in Times, Herald and Union Squares. Note: we are NOT square...LOL!

Oh, and on Memorial's Day I filmed & starred in my own scene in an Indie short film shot by Saatchi & Saatchi Italy creative director, Stefano Maria Palombi. It's called "Haiku in Brooklyn"...a collection of 32 haiku that make up this short film. He wants to transition into directing films from creative directing ads...so let's see where this goes and I will definitely keep you updated on what film festivals this may be entered in...


Summer is right around the corner and I believe LOVE is in the air...LMAO!!! Well, the love for the fashion that is...hehehehe. Sex in the City 2 is finally out and I still haven't seen it yet however, I plan on making a day of it...The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure. - just what I live for and you should too...Everyday a story begins; everyday is about looking and feeling good and everyday is a total adventure for me and my friends!!! I am hoping to round up the Ladies and go into the city and preview SATC 2 with brunch to follow at Sweetiepie in the West Village. One of my extra FANTABULOUS friends introduced me to this adult plus kids palace of fantasy, imagination and fluff...so girlie and dainty and I fell in LOVE. Perfect day with the Ladies...right?? I want to even go as far as to dressing up for the occasion and do an impromptu photshoot...WHY NOT??? Well, we shall see how that all pans out...


Oh and did you get the book?? - I did! ;-) I put it on my coffee table...or lack there of...lol

You know lately, I've been inspired by so much I can't even keep up...I get so overwhelmed by looking at everyone's creativity, fashion sense, inspiration and it's all so innovative, stimulating, and evocative...I'm moved & inspired continuously...

I thank:
YourBestKeptSecret - a true artist mind
Carolyn Chapelle - my mentor & fairyGod sista;-)
Vallissa Yoe - represents an artistry of style that's badd azz people...anything goes.
Alicia P. - wearing out her necklaces and hope ur noticing. Anotha true artist mind.
Sarah Aphrodite - foreva my love & looking forward to future endeavors.
The Sachika Twins - watch out & take notes...I am.
Alisa Maria - the anticipation is killing me!
Carol Miranda - ALL woman & connected - spiritually & literally ;-)
Fidgy Fab- fashion bubbly runneth over
Lee Avant - make your presence known
StuffFlyPeopleLike.com - on it every step of the way...I try to keep up
FresherThanChris.com - finally smilin' and always shining
Delphine Diallo - Woman.Power.Africa.DOPEPhotographer.Perspective.
Trevor Bonner - the one who introduced me to the new word "FANTABULOUS"
Amy Gruszewski - she lives out the musik in her head!! My Sun Shine!
Julia Brown - her music moves me & video I styled coming soon.
Kevin Ewing - I heart you too..;-)
All my girlfriends with kids and still Fly: Kirsten, Beatrice, Tiff, Sara, Jessie, Rosalyn(soon to be), Lindsay, Samantha....

Again, I promise to share what inspires me and hope you continue to follow my journey as Fashion Ambassador. (Oh and btw, I think I am coming closer to finally designing my graphic logo for my brand, Fashion Ambassador, thanks to my sista...and I will soon reveal the philosophy behind it...Again, it's all a work in progress)

Claim it. I do. ;-) (my tagline...and I have a great story behind it - coming soon.)


in LOVE,

Lady Yvette


No comments:

Post a Comment