Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PhotoCapture by...

"from L.A. to B.K"....


I see madd potential and love his easy-breezy eye/style of shooting

|
|
|
|
V

Marvin Joseph
"the composer"...


His vision pushes the limit with fashion/beauty in the foreground.

|
|
|
|
V

ARROYOWORKS!
"Focused"...



His subjects are just guys, at the moment - I can digg his simplicity.

|
|
|
|
V

RoyCo
"the photogandanist"

I'm intrigued...in location, subject, & fashion message.


In looking for inspiration and photographers to work with in the future on fashion-related projects (I have a few things up my sleeve) I thought I would share photo captures of creatives in the game building their body of work. My eye for talent is something I pride myself on and think these photographers have something...Hopefully they will be willing to work with me in the near future...

To be continued...

in LOVE,
Lady Yvette


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mz. Y, good to see what photography interests you. I'm unexpectedly helping someone produce a solo show right now but I look forward to catching up with you soon. Good stuff on that Michael Kors article btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,what a fantastic site have you!!!

    Greats,
    bluemoon

    ReplyDelete