Thursday, August 27, 2009

Charlize Theron for US VOGUE September 2009

Today on my way back home from a meeting I decided that the $10 I had in my wallet would be best spent on a fashion magazine....and it just so happens that VOGUE's September issue is out on news stands...so that's just what I got!

This year there's 584 pages of "Stylish Steals & smart Sprluges" with Charlize Theron gracing the cover. Paying hommage to artist Georgia O'Keefe the Oscar winning actress poses in designers from Carolina Herrera, Dior, to Thakoon at the Ghost Ranch, O'Keefe's summerhouse in New Mexico for her exclusive interview.

"But I know how I feel about facing my own weaknesses, and playing into my weaknesses and finding that within my characters. My weaknesses are way more interesting to me than my strength."

For behind the scenes footage of Chalize Theron's cover shoot, watch Vogue Diaries at vogue.com

Speaking of the SEPTEMBER ISSUE...The day has finally come for the U.S. release of the movie, The September Issue. Midnight screening in NYC at Chelsea 8 and Cinema 1 2 3, TONITE...get your tix online NOW!!!!

in LOVE,
Lady Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment