Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Unburied Treasures: Jessica Ricci Jewelry

Stylonomics 101 : ACCESSORIES make the outfit
~Lady Yvette

I'm always discovering new jewelery designers with such ease....the Universe is incline to my NEED for accessories, I guess. ;-)

The Universe is also incline to my pristine taste and eye for eclecticism. My spirit is adventurous thus always leading me to learn and experience new things. We all are to some degree. It's what we take from those experiences...how we mix elements of our memories and integrate them in our lives...right?!?

Well, Jessica Ricci is the "Indiana Jones of Jewelry"; a world traveler and artist inspired continuously from her adventures. Her work stands out because of it's hand-crafted rawness and simplistic eclecticism. Her experiences as a journalist, English teacher, traveler and artist translates into jewelry that has a story.








To cut to the chase and shop a few of my favorite collections and check out her work, click the images above to go directly to these collections on her website, www.jessicariccijewelry.com.

Lady Yvette approves!


in LOVE,
Lady Yvette




2 comments:

  1. It seems like it has come from deep of the sea

    It looks brilliant

    Hope to see more Christian Jewelry collections from your side.

    ReplyDelete